~ How To Projects ~
Cat Applique Patterns
Add a cat to your project or quilt with our cat applique patterns. There are 3 different cats in 4 different pattern sizes so you can add our appliques to a variety of cat projects.
Click below for more
Craft Projects and Patterns
~ Projects By Theme ~
Get this entire project
Ads, Banners, Logo or Margins
Bonus: The Easy Print Version contains all 3 cat applique patterns and each cat comes in 4 sizes.
Purchase the Ad Free / Easy Print Version for only $1.49
Cat Appliqué Patterns
- Fabric for cat in a contrasting color from the background fabric
- Fusible adhesive such as "Heat’n Bond"
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Fabric Scissors
- (Optional: Needle and thread color to contrast with the cat fabric if you plan to stitch the edges and inside lines of the appliqués.)
- Cat Applique Patterns
- Cat #1 - Small, Medium, and Large
- Cat #1 - Extra Large
- Cat #2 - Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large
- Cat #3 - Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large
Available on Easy Print Version (see button below)
Be sure to use the right fusible adhesive for your project. If you plan to stitch the edges of your appliqué, you should use a light fusible adhesive. If you do not want to stitch the edges of your appliqué and you want it to be washable, then you should use an ultra strong hold fusible adhesive. Look for fusible adhesives in your fabric store near the interfacing.
- Cut out the pattern for the size of cat that you wish to appliqué.
- Lay your fusible iron-on adhesive out with the paper side up.
- Trace the pattern onto the paper.
- Cut the extra fusible adhesive paper around the traced pattern about 1/2 inch away from the pattern lines.
- Lay the adhesive, paper side up onto the wrong side of your fabric.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions for bonding the adhesive with your iron.
- Cut out the cat pattern through both the fabric and paper, and then peel off the paper backing.
- Follow the manufacturer’s directions to apply the appliqué.
- You may want to transfer the cat’s details and lines onto your finished project and embroider them.
Cat #1 Small
Cat #1 Medium
Cat #1 Large
1.) Read or Print this project from our website, as is, for free.
2.) Purchase Easy Print Version - Download NOW:
- Convenient - NO ads, menus, or margins - Save ink and paper
- Complete - All instructions & patterns for this project + Bonus*
*This version includes all 3 cat applique patterns and each cat comes in 4 sizes.